Friday, February 14, 2014

The List

For today, a list of loves:

I love.....

Jesus.

Hot tea. And hot cocoa. Any hot beverage, actually.

Mourning doves on the balcony.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

The sound of peepers in the spring.

Random texts from my best friend.

My partner in crime (also known as my husband.)

 photo nate_zps59023505.jpg
Shopping at the farmer's market.

Jane Eyre.  

Words and language.

German Christmas carols.

Traveling. Especially to Ireland.

 photo ireland5.jpg

Lazy mornings.

Watching Gilmore Girls for the zillionth time.

Cows. (Addendum: The smell of cow manure. Don't ask.)

Snuggling with my katz.

W.B. Yeats' poetry.

yeats photo yeats.jpg

Making dinner and trying new recipes.

Spending time with my sister.

History and archives and museums and libraries. It's a lifestyle.

Being part of a close-knit family.

Reading in bed.

Louisa May Alcott.

The baby aisle at Target.

Skirts and sandals.

Writing.

Yup, lots of love here. Today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...